Friday, July 13, 2007

Any Workout/Weight Loss Tips? -

I m 23 and weighs 212 pounds and am 5 3.. I ve been trying to lose weight for a while and haven t found a routine/diet that I ve been able to stick to.I play floor hockey once a week for 2 hours and have started up indoor soccer again which is one game a week for an hour. Is there any workout routines what people know of that is fun and has results. I ve heard that doing circuit training can actually be better that cardio because muscle burns fat. I have weight I want to lose in my legs, boobs and stomach. I can live with my *** and arms(although to improve them would be great).Also is there any diets/healthy eating plans that people know of that work and also and good workout music? (Not asking for too much..lol)Any feedback would be appreciated.

You need to do cardio period. Also you need to eat healthy. I would cut out all sugars and anything made with flour from my diet. You should also check out fitday.com it is free to join and you will do great. All you have to do is put in your goals and it will help you to reach them. Good Luck! One step at a time I love this cardio workout on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP-ADSVst��Remember it has 5 parts and if I were you I would do this daily!

Most people don t realize how much waste can be trapped inside our bodies. Experts estimate that most people have 10-15 of waste trapped to the inside of their colon walls. Imagine how unhealthy this is with all these toxins sitting inside us. Oprah had a guest on her show that talked about how we need to make sure that we clean our bodies of this rubbish.

haha well your off to a good start. I am a gymnast and work out about 3 and a half hours a night during the week excluding mondays and tuesdays. You probably dont have that kind of schedule. so i would recommend to do some workouts at home also. Not only do you have to workout though but you should watch your diet. As workout you should do as many crunches as you can do before you cant do them anymore...and i mean you need to push yourself. Then do the same amount of these for a week or soo. Then the next week ONLY GO UP MABY FIVE OR SO and keep following this schedule until you can escalate. Also do this with some v up pushups and candlestick jumps (all which require no machine). As for food dont go to mc donalds or fast food places. and dont eat tons of pasta either...balance you diet so that is has vegies meat and other good stuff. Just dont have a lot of dessert. its ok once in a while but not often. Also listen to music that envigorates you and gets you motivated to work hard. And dont expect result immediately, it will take a while to lose weight. But make sure you balance your workouts so your not fat in one part of the body and skinny in another. :D good luck! ps continue doing the sports you are already doing and do the exercies at home REGULARLY

I highly recommend you my weight loss program. It works just amazing and easy. If you are serious about losing weight. You should have a look weight loss correct program. It will work for you if you do it correct. I lost 18 pounds in 8 weeks with this program. You can get more info from link below.