Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Arm and waist toning, weight loss tips? -

I am trying to get in shape and want some good exercizes i can do without a gym. Specifically, I would like to slim and tone my tricep area, waist, and hips. I want to lose about 10-15lbs and then also tone my arms and belly, but I don t want to lose lots of weight all at once because I am afraid my breasts will shrink! I am going to the gym and doing 40 min of cardio 5xs a week, some crunches, and i am trying to watch what i eat and eat moderately, but don t really know what else I can do. Also, when you get cravings for carbs or sweets what do you do?

If you slim in one area, you re going to slim everywhere. Fat tissue is indiscriminate, so you re going to lose just as much from your butt, as you would from your arms. If you want to tone I suggest resistance training with weights. And as for the cravings, replace sweets with fruit.