Sunday, July 22, 2007

HARD WORK NOT PAYING OFF! Help!? -

I ve been going on a 15-20min walk every morning and 30-1hr walk every night for a week now but am disapointed because I havn t seen any dramatic results either. I m eating relatively healthy as well :(Just wondering if you know any quick weight loss tips and dieting ones...THANKSP.S I ve also been doing 50 situps a night :)

Try cutting down your calories. It has A LOT to do with what you eat (trust me!) What you re doing for activity sounds really good. Try to do some strength-training, as it creates muscle in which you can burn more calories.Remember, if oyu keep it up you ll lose it!best of luck xox

How long? If your looking for healthy results it will take at least a month or two to see any good changes anyway. I would recommend to eat healthier, instead of relatively healthy, and keep up the exercise as well as staying as far away from a scale for a month. At the end of the month you should be pleasantly surprised.

the best site is FITNESSFUN.PAGE.TL. This company rocks and really works.