Sunday, July 22, 2007

Im Need Some weight loss tips? -

I m trying to get a killer bodie like Zac Efron s or Brandon Stoughton so when I come back to my old school after the summer of 2009.I want to surprise them and I want to feel better of myself.Please help me out.

-no fast food for fried foods-drink lots of water-cardio + strength training = results-stay away from pills-use supplements only when you know what you re doing-if you have problems with food, start writing down everything you eat and drink, along with the calorie intake. http://www.peacehealth.org/LowerColumbia�� Make sure you keep an eye on your calories throughout the day.-Another tip if you re having a craving is to go brush your teeth!-Get 8 hours of sleep every nightCheck out these sites for workouts and how to do exercises correctly:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercise��http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workout.��

Make sure you re eating healthy, Avoid over processed foods. I was told by a friend whom I refer to myself as a diet and health guru that a good way to flush your body is by taking your total weight, divide it by 2 and whatever that is, that would be the amount of water you should drink in one day. so, it you weight about 120, then you would drink 60 ounces of water. I know it sounds crazy, and you ll piss a ton...but it worked for me. If that doesn t sound appealing to you...at least 5-8 servings of 8 ounces of water, mixed with good, healthy food and some type of physical activity... You should be good to go. Best of luck!

to get in shape in general you need cardio excersice. something that gets ur heart to beat faster and make u sweat....running or swimming is a great way to get in shape....they both make u loose weight and get in great shape...swimming also develops your pecs.....to get tonned muscles i suggest simply to do push ups and crunchs at night...i would suggest if one night u do pushups and the next u do crunchs....when u do push ups do twenty or fifteen at a time and try to do as many sets as you can..for crunchs do twenty a set and do as many sets as you can...if you do them right you will be in great shape...food wise try to avoid too much carb and eat protien rich food.....penutbutter sandwich is great.

Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day, and try to stay away of fast food restaurants, for 3 weeks, you will look great!! it works for me!the only problem that is you have to piss allot, but it worth the sacrifice!!

Eat right, work out.. have a positive outlook. Don t obsess over it.