Friday, July 13, 2007

Help with weight/diet ? -

Hello well i am 14 and i weigh 7 stone 11 which i think quite a lot and i want to do something about it. I have always been naturally slim so i didn t need to worry about what i ate but recently i have noticed that my legs are getting quite chunky towards the top and i don t fit into some of my old clothes anymore. I m really starting to worry so does anyone have any really good health/diet/weight loss tips?Thankyou any help is much appreciated x

Erm... firstly, Please ignore that link which has just been posted!!!You don t say how tall you are which makes all the difference to your whether you weigh more than you should, but from the sounds of it I cant imagine that you have anything to worry about! You are still growing, so wont fit your clothes forever!!! (sad I know when you have favourites!!)As you get older you will become more curvy, so what you see as chunky surely isn t! All women are wider at their hips!It sounds like, at your age and weight, you really don t need to be dieting. When I was about that age I was so scared that I was getting too big and got so preoccupied with it I found myself obsessing over it and wound up very upset. I wasted so much time on this I missed out on so much!The best advice I can offer is that you should spend more time doing stuff . Walking is an excellent exercise and will make you feel better. even if its only walking with your friends round the shops!!! Or join a sports team, or do some volunteer work that involves being out and about, like tidying up a local park!!!Anyways.. I hope this helps.Please don t worry about you weight as your sound ABSOLUTELY FINE!!!=^..^=

You d have to be really short for 7 stone 11 pounds to be too much. You re just experiencing natural bodily changes for your age. Wait until you re older or genuinely overweight to start dieting. As for exercise that s always a good idea regardless of your weight.

Concentrate on your fitness and exercise and weight will take care of itself. Ask yourself few questions. Are you exercising properly? Are you overeating? Are you stressed? Are you taking enough sleep?Here are some generic tips to lose weight.http://loose-weight.onlineyogaspace.com

Drink only water. Eliminate soda or drink diet. Lighten up as much as poss on desserts and fried foods/junk food. and.. GO POWER WALKING FOR 20 MINS EVERY DAY! bring a friend or your dog on a leash if you have one for company!Cutting out SODA and WALKING everyday will dramatically make you thinner/leaner.

Your weight is perfectly normal for your age. The top of your thighs will be chunky due to changes in the body during puberty. Just eat a balanced diet, and exercise for at least 1 hour per day. Don t worry. :)x

if ur legs are getting chunky at the top THATS SEXy haha no homo thogh