Sunday, July 15, 2007

How can i lose weight during the holidays when food is all around!!!!!!? -

I seem to gain majority of my weight in my stomach. i don t gain weight in my hips. i m rather light weight, but i really want to get rid of my stomach (it s not completely fat). i know if i lost 10 lbs, my stomach would be pretty much flat. I ve been trying to watch what I ve been eating for the last 2 weeks, and I m not binging (BIG improvement btw), but I m finding it SO difficult to eat healthy when everyone keeps giving me cookies and cake and all the Christmas junk food. I know I m not gaining weight, which is good for this time of year, but I need to know what to eat. I can never seem to find anything healthy that isn t fruit or veg. what healthy foods are there that are already prepared and don t require too much cooking. any weight loss tips? thanks.

Just don t over do it...it really is that simple...Exercise-cardio and do some resistance exercise (weights or some other resistance work)...Frutis, veggies, proteins, lots of water....there are no secret or tricks just common sense...

Lets put it straight. Losing weight is not that hard, You will never hear me say that it is. All it takes is dedication, motivation and hard work !--There are some fairly simple changes that will greatly improve your chances of weight loss success. Check this out to loss weight,http://weightlosspro.awardspace.com/The best, most effective way to lose weight and keep it off is to simply eat right and exercise. Good diet, minimize saturated fat, use monounsaturated fat-- Always check in gradients of everything you are buyingRelaxation, stress and strain never allow people to be slim.

This site is highly recommended - the free E-book they offer is a great kickstart when you re trying to lose weight.

you can eat all the food you want but in little portion and sensible with your other diet. by this, you wont miss the food that you love. use smaller plate also helps

Bad news ... there is no magic pill or magic food regarding weight gain or loss. This time of year is tough, but one must limit what they eat. However, if, as you say, you can avoid binging, then just take it easy and eat small amounts.Also, if you exercise, increase your time exercising (one mile of walking or jogging uses 135 calories ... less than one medium sized cookie!). The longer you exercise, you can eat SLIGHTLY more. Personally, I NEVER drink egg nog because once I taste it, I can t stop drinking it. So, I just don t allow myself that. Good luck.

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.