Friday, July 13, 2007

Weight loss tips for teenager, to burn off remainder of fat.? -

Hello,I m a 14 year old currently weighing at 138 lbs at 5 10 .I used to be greatly overweight before, but now I am not anymore due to losing weight. I noticed I still have some fat areas in my body, like left over on my abdomen, and my buttocks area. I noticed with exercise, which I do 60 minutes everyday on treadmill, a healthy diet would work. I would like to burn it off, and I m needing assistance in looking for a low fat diet, for at around 1,400 to 1,550 calories. Please help?

First of all, you are so lucky to be that weight and height at your age.I am 5 4, 17. D:I would suggest cutting down the soda, or switching to diet. Fruits and veggies are a god-send. Fill up on salads with low cal dressings before you eat dinner, and eat something healthy for breakfast (Home made oatmeal with berries and honey?)Start walking up and down stairs often, it helps slim your butt.If you want a snack get something like apples or berries. Cranberries are good for getting the toxins out of the body, as are blueberries.

You can lose weight if you use correct method. I tried many method, but could not lose weight. I found the best method that works very well for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this weight loss method. You should have look correct information that works. I lost 22 pounds after 40 days with this weight loss method. I highly recommend you. You can find more information here http://bit.ly/dgnkp8

I would like to recommend you my diet method that works just amazing. I find correct diet method and applied the method, then I lost weight easy. You must have the method that works. You can find the best method diet that worked for me and lost 14 pounds after 30 days. You can find more info from http://bit.ly/ihxclb8

If you are serious about LOSING WEIGHT, the caloriesin the food you eat should be less than theenergy you use.TRY THIS WEBSITE!!!http://how-to-fast-diet.blogspot.com/healthy-food-plans.blogspot.comGUD LUCK!

Dear , I will recommend you http://weightloss9.6te.net Wish you a good luck,