Saturday, August 25, 2007

Can anyone give me good, SAFE weight-loss tips? -

I need more dietary techniques than exercise tips. I m a fairly busy Junior in high school. I have no access to a gym, and I m pretty lazy. I don t get to eat right because I don t have a license yet, I don t know how to cook, and my parents work all the time and normally bring me fast food or take out.

First cut out all soft drink and cordial. Drink water. There goes quite a few calories already...Eat pasta. Its not hard to cook - put it in boiling water for 10 minutes. lol.Pasta fills you up a lot for the amount of calories it has. You can buy ready made pasta sauces and add a tin of tuna for some flavour! Takes about 15 mins to make, and another 10 to bake. Too easy!

If your going to eat the fast food--- then your activity level should remain on the high pace, or it will show every last inch on your body ... Unfortunately we are what we eat or drink. Good luck to you!