Monday, August 13, 2007

How can i loose weight fast and is insulin making me fat? ;(? -

Hi im 17 and since i started on this new insulin i have been putting on more weight, i have to eat more because i keep going into hypos, and i do a fair bit of exercise, but i REALLY want to loose weight and i cant seem to shift it even if i skip 2 meals a day.I dont want to be skipping injections because i did that before and it landed me in hospital on drips and insulin pumps etc. Although i felt soo good (i was 6st 8) i dont want to be that thin again but i feel so fat recently (about 10st) can anybody reccomend some exercises or weight loss tips?Thanks x Alm

get in shape http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� with Lil jack

3,500 calories-1lb of fat. Therefore, if you cut 500 calories a day, you may lose a pound by the end of the week!Or if you exercise and BURN more calories than you CONSUME, your body will use the energy from stored energy(fat) and eventually you will lose fat! It s a good way to lose weight, to exercise more and eat less (but not too little) so your body can use up the stored fat and help you lose weight

Before insulin injections, diabetics had to control their blood sugar with diet. Controlling carbs to 9 grams per hour doesn t require insulin injections. Exercise will force the muscles to use glucose without requiring insulin. I would highly suggest you read DR. BERNSTEIN SDIABETES SOLUTION http://www.diabetes-solution.net/diabete��Dr. Bernstein is a type 1 diabetic as well as a doctor and can guide you better than anyone else.

Hey,I was 16, and was 260 pounds. It was embarassing to be a fat, and it is hard to lose weight. I asked friends and all, tried camps and things, but nothing worked. So I decided to try some things on the internet, but EVERYTHING FAILED! Then I came across http://www.getslimandsexy.com/I decided to try it and it worked great. I used its exercise techniques and diets for about 2 months and lost over 80 pounds.Try ithttp://www.getslimandsexy.com/

If you are looking for easy diet way, you can use my way. I lost 13 pounds in 4 weeks. If you are serious about diet you need to have a look this way. It is easy if you know correct information to do diet. You can get more information from link below.