Monday, August 13, 2007

Weight loss tips and such ? -

Hello im a 13 year old girl im trying really hard to loose weight. I run 3 miles a day and i also try to watch what i eat. I ve been trying to lose the weight sense school ended and im really wanting to lose it before school begins in september. The reason is im going to be in a wedding at this time. I want to lose some of my thighs but mostly my stomach what are some good ways to lose weight fast. (food, exercises,and so on ...)

I would like to recommend you my diet program that works fast. I get right diet program and applied the program, then I lost weight fast. You must have the program that works. You can get the best program diet that worked for me and lost 13 pounds after 2 weeks. You can get more information at http://bit.ly/ekhrbvi3

Experts recommend that you accumulate one hour of physical activity every day to stay healthy or improve our health. Obviously this is also good if you are trying to lose weight and keeping it off.The rule is the more intensive the activity is, the shorter the duration of exercise. As you progress into activity with moderate intensity, you can cut down to 30 minutes a day for four days per week.There are 3 types of exercise that your body needs to keep healthy - cardiovascular, flexibility and strength. Cardiovascular activities are those ranging from moderate to vigorous exercises.Here are some of the light, moderate and vigorous activities:http://rapidweightloss.nmaskuri.com/cat/��