Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I need some weight loss tips, e.g. excercise routines? -

I had to stop participating in games and sporting excercises for just under two years. Since then ive been what I call Big - I am big. For Goodness sake im 12st9lb. Ive tried and tried to lose weight, it fluctuates sometimes, but I appear to just be getting bigger right now! Does anyone have any good excercise routines, please? I have a lateral thigh trainer and a treadmill. Unfortuantely being this big AND having Osgoodschlataz (spelling glitch) and Severs Condition makes excercise very tiring and painful for me. I personally try my best. It s getting to the point now, because im young, that if i carry on and don t do something - I m going to slowly make my self ill. Please Please - Any Help or Motivational tips on my quest to lose weight will be much appreciated. I will hopefully keep everyone who is interested posted on my success and weight loss (fingers crossed) Thank you very much, Sorry about the mini essay!

Is there anywhere that you can swim laps? It burns a lot of calories and is still not hard on your body.

Hi,I lost 5kg in 2 weeks. For the last 5 years I have had fantastic results with Xenical for weight loss. And the best part is that I never had to suffer from hunger pangs or deprive myself of all the wonderful food I enjoyed. After about 3 weeks I was able to happily choose if I wanted to eat those fattening foods or not.Xenical helps do this by working on the absorption of fat in your body instead of suppressing your appetite. The main ingredient in Xenical is orlistat and when taken with a meal it works on the enzymes in your stomach and ensures that about 30% of the fats eaten in the meal is not absorbed into the body and therefore excreted undigested.When you compare calories, the 9 calories per gram of fat is more than double that of 4 calories for protein and 4 calories for carbohydrates. In fact when I first started with Xenical I had to reduce my intake of diabetic medication because of this sharp drop in calorific intake. And within a few days I started to see the pounds coming off for the first time in my life and the feeling was just so exhilarating.Its now been 5 years and I am able to maintain my ideal weight and feeling so much fitter. As always check with your doctor before embarking on any weight loss program. Check it out for yourself at:http://www.photosonlinespace.com/xenical.php Martin