Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Im 51 and need to lose weight...? -

Okay so I am 15 years old and I am 5 1. Currently I weigh 107. I know this is an average weight but I would like to lose just those extra seven pounds. I have asked many people and they said it was no possible because I am very muscular . Please do not tell me not to worry about it or that I do no need to lose weight because I have already made up my mind that I am going to, so it is just a matter of the healthiest way to do it. So overall, weight loss tip for some one who is small and muscular?

hmmm....fine.i wont say youre fine the way you are...but look if you are muscular, when you drop that seven lbs youre going to have hot abs...whewww wanna see the results lolno really u can loose the weight by eating small meals through out the day vs 3 big meals. if youre going to consume 1200 calories a day divide it by 7(if thats how many small meals youre eating) and that determines how small of a meal it is and how many calories you can consume at that eating.also do some push-ups and sit-ups...start with a few...because i know you cant do alot right now! and the more you work out the greater amount you can do.i promise youll see results...also u need fruits and veggies....byeee byyyyye pasta and bread and all that other fattty food. if you just cant resist then limit the portion of it you eat.DONT SPLURGE!!!!!! youll gain the weight back and fast.big mac from mcdonalds is like 4359345835994 calories. eeeek!

Eat 6 small HEALTHY meals a day and exercise often thats about it, slow but steady works better!!

Brisk walking daily.

I came across this great product for weight loss (all nautral) and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at http://www.diet-happy.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. A must!

well if you want to lose fat than you need to be working 60-70% of your max heart rate which is 220 minus your age..so your max heart rates 205. you should be getting your heart rate up to between 123 and 143, working out for at least 40 minutes. Have a 5 minute warm up then do like 20 minutes cardio and then like 20 minutes, abs, or arms or legs or whatever and then have a 5 minute cool down! GOOD LUCK!!

ok im sry for saying this since u didnt want me too but---UR FINE muscle ways more that fat...! and if u are very muscular like u said u were...if u lose that 7 pounds then u will be burning muscle and not fat

Have you gotten your skinfold measured? I checked your BMI and it s 20.2. The range for ideal BMI is 17 to 22. And, you can still go for the upper range without endangering your body. So, get someone to measure your skinfold. This way, you will know how much body fat you have and how much more you can lose. You shouldn t lose too much body fat though. You might end up with amenorrhea.If your body fat percentage indicates that you can still lose a safe amount of fat, do some low-intensity, aerobic activities for 30 to 45 minutes everyday. Also, you ll need to be strict with your diet. But, if you have a problem with that, try taking some diet pills. Check this out: http://hubpages.com/hub/DietPillsReview