Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Need some weight loss tips/help? -

im 21 and over weight...like allot overweight...for a while now i have been trying to loose weight but have not been too successful. as long as i could remember i have been overweight but not by much, it wast until i got the job im in that i started to gain allot of weight, most likely because it calls for me to be sitting at a desk all day. I will be turning 22 in a month and want to be in good shape by my 23rd birthday. does anyone know of a diet and exercise program they them self have used and helped them loose weight. I don t want to take any diet pills or go on one of those eat nothing but protein shakes and water diet. also because of my Weight im an unable to jog/run for a period of time, so what im doing is walking allot.

This is good and fairly normal:http://www.bestinternetfind.solutionsart��

Hey,I was 16, and was 260 pounds. It was embarassing to be a fat, and it is hard to lose weight. I asked friends and all, tried camps and things, but nothing worked. So I decided to try some things on the internet, but EVERYTHING FAILED! Then I came across http://www.getslimandsexy.com/I decided to try it and it worked great. I used its exercise techniques and diets for about 2 months and lost over 80 pounds.Try ithttp://www.getslimandsexy.com/

I found out a few weeks ago that excess weight is not always thanks to excess fat, a great deal of additional weight is simply lying around in your insides. I tried a brand new diet supplement that s taking the nation by storm, it flushes out your insides. I don t understand how it does it, nevertheless I understand that I lost 17 lbs and five inches from my midriff! There s a risk free trial at http://zilant.freelightpro.info

You should have correct information if you want to lose weight. You can did program that I lost 16 pounds in 5 weeks. It works amazing and It will work for you too. You can get more information at link below.

Ok. This is what I did and I went from 135 to 107 in 7 months.The first things I changed.Switched from whole milk to fat freeStarted eating lower sugar cereal for breakfast (Frosted Mini Wheats are high in vitamins and filling)Measure out your portions so you are not over eatting.Started using splenda and fat free half and half in my coffeeStarted snacking between mealsFat free baby bell cheese, an apple, carrots, whole wheat wheat thins, rice cakes. Always measure your portions. I have a cup of green tea with my snack because it makes it more filling and green tea helps digestion or so my chinese friends grandmother told me.Eat healthy lunches. Marie Calender has a lot of really good microwavable meals that are under 400 calories. Always eat the veggies first and I only eat 1/2 the carbs.For Dinner I cook for myself. I cook chicken breast that I trim of fat in a cast iron skillet on med/high heat sprayed with a light coat of pam. I buy a big pack and freeze individual servings. 1 whole breast is NOT a serving, its more like 2 so cut it in half. Than I sautee some vegtables. I rarely eat carbs at night, I eat them for lunch because they won t be sitting in my stomach all night. I use sauses to flavor my chicken. Tomato sauces, red pepper sauces, anything light and sugar free.I also take a multivitamin everyday and eat 2 prunes to be sure I get enough fiber.Dessert: Switch my ice cream to Turkey Hills sweetened with splenda Vanilla, or eat 2 Oreos, or 1 mini fun size chocolate. Which I have with coffee or tea. If your as over weight as you say your portions have to be huge. Stay away from fast food and remember that the plate you get at TGI Fridays is a serving for 2.Walking is good it burns a lot of fat. Do it for at least 30 minutes a day on top of watching your serving and you ll be down in no time. I d recommend getting a small journal to track everything you eat for the first few months. Write down what it was, the calories per serving and if you ate more than one serving.

You need to do is take a scientific approach to weight loss, so that way, you know for sure what you re doing will work.First things first: Calculate your BMR. If you don t know how, use this BMR calculator: http://www.weightlossbibleonline.com/200��If you eat less than your BMR, you will lose. That s a scientific fact-- it s the same for human beings, cows, eagles, mice-- if you eat less than your daily caloric needs, you will lose weight.Second, count your calories. Everyone hates to do this-- but it is absolutely essential. If you re not sure how many calories something is, check nutritiondata.com http://www.nutritiondata.comAs far as exercise-- find something you like and don t mind doing. Use this activity calculator to find what activity you like doing that burns a lot of calories: http://www.weightlossbibleonline.com/200��If you do these things, every single day, then you will lose weight every single day. And if you lose weight every single day-- you will see huge differences in just a few months.