Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A little advice on some weight loss tips...? -

I have been having trouble losing weight after i had my son (it will be 2 years since i had him in November) So i always had depression since i was a little girl. I was diagnosed recently with depression, Anxiety and, Obsessive compulsive disorder. (OCD) I know i always had depression i just started a few years ago seeing a therapist. So i told them about my eating habits after i had my son. They just keep saying it is nothing and, it takes a woman years just to lose the baby weight or even longer but, i know people that lost the weight so fast it is crazy. They put me on medication after they diagnosed me and switched my medication like 2x already so i thought maybe the medicine is keeping the weight on me. My whole life up until the last couple of years i have never struggled with weight i have always been a small girl. So i wanted some advice from mothers who went through this similar situation i just wanna here from mothers who gone though this. Please and thanks!

Hi,In 2005 i was diagnosed with high blood pressure, and I m very overweight (250 pounds). The doctor said I should think about losing some weight and start to exercise. I ve had three back surgeries since 2001, I used to be a size five. But then I blew up to an astonishing size 22. I ve tried throwing up my food but that I could never succeed at it even though Ive tried a thousand times. I ve try marking down everything I eat, took weight loss pills and exercising to burn the extra fat. You name it, i ve tried it.Finally, in April 2008 my best friend introduce me a new technique of weight loss program. At first i was a bit skeptical since i ve been ripped off a few times. But after joining the program, I ve lost 30 pounds in the first month and currently my weight is 120 pounds. The truth is our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life. Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight. The knowledge from the program is invaluable and i m sure you won t be regret. Btw the program is absolutely safe and you will enjoy it for life.You could contact me at maria.weight@gmail.com for more details.

If you are looking for fast weight loss method, you can use my method. I lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks. If you are really serious about weight loss you need to have a look this method. It is fast if you know right info to do weight loss. You can find more info here http://bit.ly/654wejh9

1. Breakfast is Must. The most important meal of a day. Fast is broken that your body has been on for the last 6-9 hours during sleeping. Those who takes break fast have better weight management ability.2 Drinking Water is best -Plenty of water! The First weak Drink 1-2 liters then after a weak drinks 2-3 liters a day...3. Start Eating Regularly! Eat every 3 hours. This helps your body to fight off cravings, gives your body a smoother energy level throughout the day, will help you eat less at meal times and will keep your hunger at bay.4. Eat 5 Times a day. Breakfast, small snack mid morning, Lunch, small snack mid afternoon, evening meal no later.5. Excersise is Must! Eating healthily will make you lose weight but you will lose more and feel better by doing some exercise. It wills tight loose skin after weigh loss created6. After Exercise get enough sleep! The body repairs and grows during sleep but also adapts to changes in eating habits too.7. Please keep notice carbohydrates! In most culture the fat is considered the worst guy but you to keep watch carbohydrates. The energy is created by curb and if we eat too many crabs it gets turned into fat if we don t burn them off. The body slows down during the late afternoon and Please avoid eating tons of potatoes, pasta or pastry type rice, is not good.8. Please maintain food diary. This will helps what to eat or not, means where are you now your weight, where has to go desired weight, how will get it , through diet exercise sleeping.9. Stop calorie count? Please be motivated when you loose weight celebrate it ,when you feel hungry please drinks water as much you can means drinking water between your meals will help keep hunger under control.10. Try to eat healthy foods available.http://www.onlinsolutions.com articles