Tuesday, August 28, 2007

PLEASE help me with weight loss tips? ALL ANSWERS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED thanks? -

hi i am 18,5.5 and my weight changes between 7.12 to 8.2, I no I m not fat or overweight and some people want me to put on some weight bt there is little bits of me that I don t like which makes me more self conscious about myself (i am not badly skinny btw) but I have tried quite a few things and hasn t worked dramatically and i love eating which is such a pain lol. I am getting a portfolio done soon and would like to be thinner when i do it. please could anyone give me some ideas whether they are healthy, unhealthy, or anything tht works fast. thanks a lot

ok so right now im looking at this website. i think it is rather interesting.http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24875646/?��

you should just exersize and eat alot healthier. sleep alot too it will help