Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weight loss tips anyone-Hoodia?!? -

I have been dieting now for a few months, I have been losing weight at a good pace. I have been eating under 1000 calories a day and working out weight training plus cardio. 30 min on tredmil, 30 min on excersise bike-everyday 7 days a week somtimes i only go six days if i do not have time to work out. I am 5 7 and 155 lbs. When i starte dieting i was a skyrocketed 175 lbs. AHH!! I want to get down to about 115-120. Anyone have any tips to help speed my weight loss? Also has anyone tried hoodia??!

Hoodia never worked for me.Try green tea. I drink Diet Lipton Green tea with citrus and it tastes great.My MIL lost 15 pounds by eating right and drinking Green Tea and TONS of water as well as working out.

make sure you are eating RIGHT after you work out

Try this site that has helped me alot.http://www.TheWeightLossResearch.com

Hoodia is good, but you have to get the lollipops because using it as a pill doesn t work. They re called Power Pops and you can buy them all over the internet. I get mine on eBay.

Kaley:I ll only comment on hoodia as that is my expertise. All hoodia does is suppress appetite. It does not burn fat, increase metabolism, or magically melt the weight away. Hoodia gordonii contains a molecule called P57. This molecule tricks the brain into thinking you are full. The idea behind hoodia diet pills is that if you feel full, you ll eat less. Thus, you ll lose weight. I know hoodia is marketed as some kind of miracle weight loss pill in a bottle, but don t fall for it. Hoodia is a natural appetite suppressant - that s it. So unless you are hungry all the time, I wouldn t bother spending your money on hoodia. If you want more detailed information on hoodia, I ve provided a link below. Best of luck to you.Travis

I wear whole keep fit set including wave message for arm, thigh, panty and leg from day to day, no matter resting at home or working in office or exercising in GYM. Finally, I lost 12 pounds in just 1 month, I must keep using this effective wave message products. If you are interested, have a look here athttp://hk.user.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/show/auctions?userID=kakahealthcare u=:kakahealthcare clf=3The whole set 4 items costs me US$29.2 only, that s really cheap and useful! You may contact the seller directly through email at kakahealthcare@yahoo.com.hk, she is a nice and responsible seller, I got her items within one week by registered airmail! Try to ask her and she would definately give you an attractive price! By the way, she accepts paypal or cash by mail ^^