Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stomach fat problem? -

Im pretty active, dont over eat, stopped drinking soda, and started walking.I CANNOT lose weight in my stomach!What exercises or weight loss tips does anyone have for stomach weight.My body is so out of proportion from this.I am going to start yoga and pilates again for core strenght but I need to get rid of this asap.Thanks

I know you have heard it and you may not want to, but you can not spot reduce, you have to do the aerobics, and lose the body fat all over, and find exercises yes, that can firm the body parts, but you will never be able to just lose in the stomach, it just does not work that way, I wish it did too, that is my problem area, but i know it does not work..... good luck

Cardio! I suffered with the same problem, and the one thing that I learned was that ab workouts will strengthen your abs, but the six pack that you build will just stay under the belly fat until you do cardio to actually burn it off...I had a horrible pooch problem then I went skiing for a week and just that made it go away completely...from then on I incorporated cardio activity into my workout and it s pretty much stayed awayBest of luck!

The best tip is to start eating more frequently(every 4 hours, small meals) and walking at least a hour each day. Eat foods like cauliflower that shrink your waist.

do situps and crunches....