Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weight loss tips for couples? -

I have a fiancee and we are both overweight. The problem is that we both want to lose weight but we feed off of the others bad habits. I love sweets, he loves snacks. It s just so hard to get motivated. Any tips?

The best advice for couples is do it together. Join a gym and workout together or just join a class together. Y all should join a nutrition class or support group and help each other out if one person is slipping toward that cake! Another way that is really beneficial is to make losing weight a competition between the two of you. It worked for me and my mom. We feed off each other if one person doesn t want to exercise we motivate the other and we try to out do each other on who can lose the most weight. Losing weight is hard and the workouts may seem boring and never ending but with a partner it becomes fun. I don t know how many times I laughed at my mom mess up on a billy blanks tae bo dvd. ^_^

HelloFirst, I understand where you re coming from.I can recommend you to check out http://theeverloss.blogspot.com/ on weight loss.It is a great program that helped me.Here are some of the points covered in the programme:The TRUTH about FOOD!SECRET INGREDIENTS that doctors WON T tell you about!STUPID CRAVINGS~! How to FORCE YOUR BODY TO LOSE FAT!Cardio Secrets YOU can do at home!OBESITY - how to handle your exercise.Exercises that explode your fat burning engine.Focus on ABS - Secrets to six pack abdominals!Also sit-up secrets, weight walking, stairs/step workouts, dancing, hills/hikes, the ball, small weights with big results, and plenty of other easy breezy exercises.Learn more visit to http://theeverloss.blogspot.com/

Dump anything that is unhealthy out of your house. Just buy food from a good vegetarian store.