Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weight loss tips for a teenager around the age of 11? -

Ok this is my sisters account and needed to use it to ask a question on how to lose all this extra weight I have.My stomach is very very very flabby and so are my thighs and arms, well, basically everywhere, so I am asking you to give me some tips on how to lose this weight. I know the basics like eat healthy but what would you suggest for breakfast lunch and dinner and a snack in between?Exercise but what exercises would you recommend and please don t just give me a name eg: lemon squeezer or something, give me information on how to do it.Cut out all fatty stuff except could you name what stuff is really unhealthy like lasagna, pizza, lemonade, coke and so on and what I could eat instead eg: chips for carrot slices or something.Please, please, please help me because I have been teased and overweight since I was like 5 or 6 so for once I want to show these people that i m not always going to be a fat girl.P.S. I am only young so I can t take pills or join weight watchers or go to the gym or anything like that so maybe some at home exercises.Thank you SO much!

Being 11 does not make you a teenager

im fat too. I cut out all the crap and ate five fruits and in one day i had lost 2 pounds eating right is so important. Just walk more and eat healthy dont forget to drink plenty of water 8 glasses a day. hmm what else. Do all the basic exercises you know. And remember cardio - walking running swimming- is the most important to lose fat and then do the other things

TO LOSE WEIGHT JUST EAT PIZZAS, SPAGHETTI, LASAGNA DRINK ENSURE, LOADS OF CHOCOLATEMILK, TAKE VITAMINS, AND JUST DONT EXERCISE.

You can do jumping jacks, go running, sit ups, lunges, take a walk, push ups, not alot of sugar... fruit and vegtables!! goodluck

id wait till you are about 16... it could be puppy fat.i had alot, all when by the time i was 16

First Of All;Sweetie, 11 isn t a teenager, im a teenager, im FIFTEEN.Second; Check your BMI online cause u may not actually be fat Third, if u do, indeed, need to lose,Just Listen And Follow My Advice.Drop All Soda And Empty Calorie Drinks, They Add A Ton Of Calories.Replace them with diet or 0calorie drinks if u must.Eat Normal Healthy Meals, Say no to sweets most of the time, but it doesnt matter if u have *small* portions.Keep A Food Diary, Its the best thing you could do!!!!!it keeps me on tract, seriouslyy helpfull!!!Count All The Calories You Eat, They Do Matter, If Your Burn More Calories Than You Eat A Day You Lose Weight!!! =]Me, i do 1200-1400calories a day...You-11years old-still growing- need probably 1500 a day or more depedning on activity level/blahblah....search calorie calculator online it ll show u a bunch, try sparkteens for meal/excerise ideasGood Luck With ur weight loss girl!!!!xoxo

First, you are 11 and not a teenager.Second, it sounds like you need to get outside and play, be active. When I was your age, I played four square, dodge ball, baseball, jump rope, bike riding, etc. Children, and adults for that matter, were meant to be active.Stay away from the processed foods and try to eat as much natural food as possible. More fruits and vegetables and less pasta and sugar. Use whole grain bread instead of the soft white bread from refined flour. Use oatmeal with fruit instead of cheerios or fruit loops.Use grape juice and orange juice instead of Kool-aid.You get the idea.

Don t feel that you need to show these people anything. They re stupid, ignorant bullies. Stay healthy and you ll be the beautiful one later on.You re only 11. Are you sure you re overweight and it s not just puppy fat? You might grow out of it. I knew a lot of people in primary school who were chubby, but they were at a normal size in secondary school.Speak to your doctor and they could probably point you in the best direction for losing some weight, if you really do need to lose some. Don t go on any lose weight quick diets or anything like that because they re unhealthy and although you may lose weight quickly, it ll come back again just as quickly.

Ok, the good news is you are 11! If I d realized the path I was going down at 11, I d be safe off now at 15.Alrighty, I am not a professional, but this has worked for me.Me and my mom walk 2 miles almost daily. It helps to walk with someone, to keep you and them from quitting. Also walking away from home is best, so you HAVE to walk home and can t just press the stop button on a machine.Drink lots of water, with meals if possible. Cut out all junk. Soda, chips, sweets, they are all bad.For breakfast, I eat a really low calorie snack like a granola bar. (100 calories, it works well if you wake up late and just need to get by until lunch)I don t do much exercising other than daily walking. The longer you can stay active outside with friends the better off you are!Make sure you talk with your parents about all of your ideas, they can probably be very supportive.I ve lost 25 pounds in roughly three months just getting active and eating healthy. If you don t see results like that, don t be discouraged, that probably means you weren t eating so horrible to begin with like me. Everything takes time, especially weightloss. Just don t give up!You will be so much healthier after your work, and the added bonus is those kids will eat their own words, huh? :)I wish to you the best of luck! Wish me luck as well!And always remember, those kids who pick on you are very ugly on the inside.

Hey Jess! I m 13 y.o. now let me say something. I was like you when I was 11. I wanted to start losing weight when I was 8. So, my Dad gave me Tae-Bo tapes. It was effective. I also enrolled myself in swimming lessons. It was so nice. I learned to swim plus I lost weight and I had a lovely tan. Try to be active as much as you can. You re gonna lose your baby fats .Also, try lessening your carbohydrate intake (bred, rice, pasta etc.). Just take multi-vitamins to have a strong resistance.Learn to cary yourself. Don t use hairstyles/clothes that make you look fat. Get rid of the uncool fat girl . Hope this helps. Don t do very hard exercises that may harm you. Mwah! Take care Jess!