Monday, September 24, 2007

Any faster weight loss tips for me? -

After I gave birth to my daughter, I have gained 25 pounds from my original weight. I am a full time student and a full time mother to my daughter. I am struggle to take it off, but I don t know how. I was wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions or let s just say if you have done it before and it works well then I would like to know everything. Thanks!

Well, being commited is the number one thing. If you keep up at any workout, you re sure to see results. I don t have kids, but I go on a 15 minute run every day in the morning (its quick and helps get your legs in shape!). Other things to do when you re crunched for time are to just do some easy lifting with dumbells for a few minutes a day and crunches. Another great thing I recommend to get in shape is pilates! If none of those help you, then I guess you need to try something different. Good luck!

Eat less, move more, drink more water, eat more fruits and veggies... and you will lose weight if you have the patience to see it through. No fad diet or magic pill will do it for you.And if you want to check out a method from the lady who ran The Biggest Loser on NBC, you might want to see if this method might help.http://jillianmichaels.freebielink.info