Monday, September 17, 2007

Anyone got quick weight loss tips? -

Hiya.I am currently a size 12 (uk) and would like to become a size 8 or under. (:Has anyone got any tips or advice that would help me lose a bit of weight quickly ??(I d like to lose weight from my hips and the sides of my stomach)Thanks if you answered xx (:

As was said before, a size 8 isn t necessarily unhealthy, but I can promise you, you get a more crap from men. I work in a betting shop, and my cashiers are size 8. They get so much **** from the customers, that larger women don t get, they really feel uncomfortable at times...Try doing some weights exercise, it helped me lose a stone in 3 weeks, also some cycling, swimming, and stomach crunch exercises.

The problem with your question is that if you look in search for questions it comes up 30 times every day. I have had some criticism for repeatedly using the same answer, but since I am happy with my answer, and the questions are the same, I don t see the issue with recycling the same answer.In practise for problems that came up on a regular basis we tended to use patient leaflets to avoid having to repeat ourselves this seemed a sensible use of resources. What follows is thus in effect me information leaflet.Weight loss and fitness is always a long term commitment and never a quick fix. If you really want to reduce your weight a bit, this is a complex regime, that should help, I would get a pencil to write it down, in case you forget any of the intricate details.Currently only using the criteria lose weight there are 9,419 questions and answers on Answers already. Mis-spell it as loose weight and you get another 2,633! Weight loss will add another 1,883. Too fat 15,515 and overweight 2,692 and over weight 26,269!!!!!. Diet Pills gives 607, Green tea 482, Hoodia 195, pink patch 119, Xenical 91 Reductil 78, Slim fast 215 (and Slimfast 69 ), lipotrim 44 and orlistat 40 . Do you spot a pattern here? OMG that is 60,000 questions with the same basic theme, wanting to lose weight!Here comes the only answer, no tricks, no pills, no short cuts, If you really want to lose weight, loose weight, not be too fat or overweight, follow these instructions carefully:-1) Eat less2) Take regular vigorous exerciseRepeat 1 + 2 forever

A size 12 is healthy.But even though you wanna loose weight you dont want to loose it quickly because you can end up putting it back on quickly try a diet which can take some time loosing it such as weight watchers and for exercise try doing some cardio (:I hope this helps

I recently started adding extra garlic in my cooking and have noticed that i am losing weight as a result.

You can better try this to get some useful links. It will help you a lot as it helped me.http://weight-loss-programs.freehostia.com/All the best...