Monday, September 17, 2007

Weight loss tips for 16 year old girl? -

I m 16, 5 4, and 143 lbs. According to the wieght/height ratio thing I saw on the net, I am 7 lbs overwieght.Although I am only overwieght by a small amount I have a goal wieght of 125lbs. That s 18lbs which I want to lose in five months.So far this is what I m doing:15min. streching/basics(10 jumping-jacks, squats, push-ups, etc...)15min of Pilates30min of cardio(dancing is my favorite....)I do this on Mon., Wed., and Fri.(I m in the marching band and we have practice for two hours after shool every Thurs. and Tues. so I give myself a little break on those days)On weekends (Sat and Sun.)I do same except I do Pilates for 30 min. and run/walk a mile in the morning.I have also changed my diet plans:No soda, water insteadEat portion sizeNo junk foodNo Mayo or ranch dressingLess fried foodsNo eating past 8 p.m.So do you think I can lose 18 lbs in five months on this schedule or should I add some more cardio, less food, or what............Any tips are helpful............

That seems real good, and your diet will definately help. Btw, ranch dressing isn t too bad for you, just get a lower-fat version, same price and tastes the same ;), but yeah stay away from mayo. Add in ab exercises, do abs every day for 15-20 minutes and 10 minutes before bed. Try doing cross crunches, side bends, the plank, supermans, v-sits, leg raises and regular crunches. These all work great, if you need help with anything else, check my site out, tons of tips, examples of exercises for your entire body, a workout routine and if you have any more questions, email or im me, my info is all their, good luckhttp://RTSbuild.webs.com

If you are looking for easy diet method, you can use my method. I lost 14 pounds in one month. If you are really serious about diet you must have a look this method. It is easy if you know right info to do diet. You can find more info here http://bit.ly/dkljbn9

You re doing great. And you ll probably lose it in less than 5 months. Just keep it up.Good luck.