Monday, September 10, 2007

Easy weight loss tips anyone? -

I m a 14 year old girl and im about 5 3 and weigh around 127 pounds. I would like to lose 5-10 pounds in a healthy way. I want some results in a couple weeks. Thanks :)

1. Trade all your sodas, fruit juices, shakes, iced teas, gatorades, coffees all in for water.2. Exercise thirty minutes for four days out of the week. Dancing is one good way to lose weight, because you re having fun doing it. I exercise to music videos on youtube, its fun. 3. Also eat on smaller plates, this can help you out with potion control. 4. And try to eat every two - four hours.

i recommend you try to eat 1,500 calories a day and do maybe 100 sit-ups and 50 push-ups a day.try to get as much exercise as you can, don t be lazy! try this out for 2 or so weeks. i m practically positive you ll loose weight! i did this and i lost 20 pounds, but i gained about half of that back because i felt too happy and took advantage and ate a lot of chocolate and cake, so once you loose weight, go back to your 2000 calories a day and still try to get as much excersise as you can to keep it all off.

You can lose a lot of weight just by changing the way that you eat. One of the easiest ways to lose weight is to eat less food but more often. The way I do this is to divide my daily calorie maximum by six. Here��s an example.Let��s say that I want to lose weight by eating only 1200 calories per day. Instead of eating 3 meals a day of 400 calories each, I��m going to do it differently.Instead, I��m going to eat 6 meals a day of 200 calories each.You only get hungry about 2 to 3 hours after every meal. So I can eat roughly every 2 to 3 hours but only eat 200 calories at a time. This is actually the way that we are supposed to eat and is better for more efficient metabolism. Read the rest of tips herehttp://rapidweightloss.nmaskuri.com/2008��

First, I understand where you re coming from. My name is Sarah and I am posting this because I know what it��s like to be over weight and feel your life spiraling out of control. I was almost 110 pounds, struggling with my health and looking for a way out. If you want to ?weight loss fast? you are going to need to transform your eating habits as well as begin a quality exercise program. You need to make sure you are eating the correct amount of calories.I can recommend you to check out http://thestripthatfatrevieew.blogspot.c�� on ? weight loss fast?.Within the Strip That Fat Diet System, they have provide the most revolutionary diet creator which will automatically create a diet based on the food YOU choose!The link below will help you more...