Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Help a fat cow lose weight please? -

Hehe....the title probably caught your eyes, didn t it? ;)Well...I m male, 25 years old, 180 cm (that s 5 11 ) tall, 88kg (that s 193 pounds), and I feel like I m embarrassingly overweight. I m going to a cousin s wedding on July 11, and I m planning to lose some weight for that; say 20 to 22 pounds may be? That should be medically sensible right?Anyone got any simple, elegant weight loss tips, that contain dieting plus exercise?The condo in which I live has a gym facility, with 2 treadmills, 2 stationary bikes, and 4 weight machines, and I d like to take advantage of those too.Thanks!

aerobic and cardio excerciselike running, walking. so use the treadmill and bikesit helps SO SO MUCH. I have done it myself and it trims thighs, do it about 30 minutes a day.

hydroxycut =)

exercise a lot.