Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weight loss tips? please help!!? -

I m going to a beach party with my friends in 2 weeks and I noticed my lower belly sticking out when i tried on a swim suit. I m looking for any recommendations on how to get rid of this!!Thank you!!!!

2 weeks? suck it in!!. try to eat MUCH less calories. to survive, GORGE on fruits. oranges and apples. bananas. grapefruit. vegetables (those green things at the store) cucumber, cabbage, carrots (not the green ones- those have rotted!!) calories are the key to weight. work out at what you can. run, walk, bicycle, aerobics, swim, just BE ACTIVE!!!!good luck!!

Running is the miracle exercise, it burns fat EVERYWHERE. Cardio, cardio, cardio! Running, jogging, walking, swimming, etc. Don t eat lots of fat, either. And try to cut down on carbs. Also, drink lots of water and do crunches to strengthen the abs.Good luck!

there s no other way on losing weight. just eat right and exercise. good luck.

eat light.