Monday, September 24, 2007

Hey, Please help me out here...? -

okay, I really wish to lose weight before school starts in September. I already lost 14-16 lbs. But I m stuck. I haven t lost any weight in the last half a month. Please give me some weight loss tips on how to lose 15 more.

well what ever you did to lose the fist bit of weight must have been good!! you have hit a wall, that is all. you can either just stick with what you are doing and eventually you will get past it, or a quicker way to beat it would be to change your exercise routine. you don t need dramatic changes, just try something new and different. if you walk every day, go for a swim once a week , try some light weights a few times a week, get a different exercise dvd etc etc. also don t forget how far you have all ready come, you have done an excellent job.good luck, keep it up

If you are looking for fast diet program, you can use my program. I lost 13 pounds in 4 weeks. If you are serious about diet you should have a look this program. It is fast if you know right info to do diet. You can find more info at http://bit.ly/sgerw