Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How much should a 56quot; girl weigh? -

I m 13 5 6 how much is a good weight, and any helpful weight loss tips would be awesome

You should check your BMI online, it will tell you, if you are either overweight, underweight, or healthy

I m 13 and 5 8 , and I think I weight between 110-120, but I m not sure, my mom doesn t allow scales in our house x.xI kind of cut down on food to loose weight, but some easy ways to loose weight and get more toned are sit ups, push ups, and even dancing to your fave upbeat songs for a while. Outside you can run, bike, jump rope, etc.

around 130 is average...how much do you weigh?

around 150

5 6 ...I would probably say that weighing anywhere from 115-135 would be healthy. It depends on your body type and how muscular you are. Just remember, eat healthily and stay active. Try to get in 30 minutes at least of exercise a day and stay away from processed carbs!

It depends on your frame , are you small , medium or larger built. I saw small frame - 115-125 , medium frame - 125-135, large frame - 135-140.

Check your BMI: http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/dnpabmi/Calculator.aspx