Thursday, September 13, 2007

I DESPERATELY need help with my weightamp;depression!!!!!!!!!!!!!hellip;? -

I m 16, 5 9, going on 230 pounds now, I m already Pre-diabetic (Type 2) and I suffer from Heart Palpitations and that worries me GREATLY and I have clinical depression, I don t want to do anything anymore, I had dreams of traveling the world but now I don t even want to do that. I cry myself to sleep because I have to look at the beast staring back at me in the mirror, my acne s just recently flared and not enough makeup in the world can cover it and it s DISGUSTING to look at my pizza face, I desperately need help not only with my weight but with my depression. I don t want to be live like this forever....P.S weight loss tips much needed and (NO crash dieting tips) as well as some makeup advice, cloths and how to make myself happy again

ok, this is a lot of hormonal stuff too. Eat veggies and fruits and exercise even when you don��t want to. Believe me, after you get a great sense of accomplishment plus you sleep better and concentrate better. As far as acne, try stridex or Pure Zone. They work great and can be found at Walmart.I don��t know your budget for clothes but be yourself in your style. For example, I love sketchers even though people tell me they were so 3 yrs ago or something, but I wear them because I like them. I also pick clothes that are comfortable and stylish. Okay, for jeans, pick a slimming style and go for a dark wash as it tends to make you look more slender. Pick a nice blouse and since it��s getting cool out get a long scarf along with a nice coat (a cheap , as in price, peacoat would be nice, something warm, stylish, yet versatile.) Find outfits that are drab colors but also go with more than one thing as that keeps the budget low because you can mix and match.As far as make up, wait until the acne clears up a bit. Then, apply it. Pick a lip gloss out or maybe some petroleum jelly- petroleum jelly moistens your lips and also give them natural color because of the shine of the jelly. I don t spend tons of money on make up trust me. I wear it for special occasions and that s when people think I look beyond stunning (they think I am pretty and normal the other times), but waiting to wear it gives me the extra specialness of being different in the fact that seeing me in make up is new as opposed to the girls that wear it every day. Okay, after some acne has cleared up, put something to cover any left (they sell products for spot cover up), then apply foundation, when doing your checks, apply the blush where your check bones areand go along there. Be light with the eye shadow as you don t want to look like a hooker. I think earrings accent outfits quite nicely (not sure if your ears are pierced). I am not sure if you have glasses either but, if you do, shoot for contacts colored ones are nice. If not, try a different eye color if you can (brown eyed people don t have a choice, but blue and green do). Just stop by a eye place and ask for a sample of colored contacts. They do not have perscriptions- the samples. They only put the perscriptions into the ordered ones. For example, I asked an eye doctor for aqua and green contacts to try for when I got new contacts (I have glasses) and I love the green, but haven t tried aqua yet. So, my contacts are emerald green, which I get comments on how beautiful my eyes are all time (my real eye color is blue). I once was asked like 6 to 8 times in one day if my eye color was real because people loved the color so much. Have fun with it. And what ever you do, don t mess with your hair (like perming it or coloring it. It dries it out and fries it and it will frizz and look like a poodle).Good luck!

It sounds like you have low self esteem. You are doing great by seeking professional help. If you are on anti-depression medication, you might need to adjust your dosage by talking to your doctor and he or she will evaluate that. As far as losing weight, you need support, exercise and diet. Eat healthy, walk or any kind of aerobic would be good for your heart and health. Speak to your doctor or counselor about getting into a support group locally.

talk to your parents or counselor.

see some advices and tips - below

for your acne go to the doctor they can prescribe you stuff!!