Sunday, September 23, 2007

I need help really bad!Weight loss!!!!? -

for the past 2 years i have been seriously overweight. i am 13 years of age and i am 5 4, my weight is now about 185 pounds. this is really scary for me because i am starting to be scared about any future health problems. So if you guys have any good weight loss tips for me than i would love to hear them.

Perhaps you can find some useful information in a web search for twice a day cereal diet .

Your BMI is 31.8 Your really overweight.Underweight = 18.5 Normal weight = 18.5-24.9 Overweight = 25-29.9 Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater Exercises 45/1hr a day for 3 or 4 days a week.Eat allot of Vegetables/fruitsWATER is the best choiceetc.

get the book 21 pounds in 21 daysno you don��t have to lose 21 poundsyou can do the diet version for 7 days... its amazing and really healthyif you get the book... email me if you have any question =D

Jenny Craig! Also exercise and plenty of sleep!

ye