Sunday, September 23, 2007

All my friends r gorgeous nd skinny nd well, im not. any good fast working weight loss tips? -

yes: Drink lots of waterexercise before breakfast and at night.dont eat stuff like donuts or honeybuns.eat protien and fruits and veggies.I have starved myself before and it doesnt work in the long run.

Exercise a lot, but don t overdo it! Avoid junk foods/carbonated drinks and carbs and keep on eating fruits! And don t do it too fast because it s dangerous.

I don t know what your age is but I am 42. From my own experience, never size yourself to your other friends. Never think of yourself less gorgeous despite whether you are skinny or not. I have been overweight most of my life but I have lost weight, too. It is a continous struggle to lose weight even after you lose the weight you want, too. I am 5 8 now and weigh about 170. Believe in yourself, have a positive attitude to change your eating habits and exercise as a longterm project. Don t think of it as short-term because then you won t be able to continue it and gain your weight back. Try to cut out sodas, junk foods and eat lots of vegetables, chicken, shrimp, salmon, low carb wheat breads, brown rice. You can replace the high carbs with low carb replacement for those foods. With the right foods you won t feel deprived. Good Luck to You and your weight loss goals!

Okay sweety, first: you don t have to conform to society s idea that you have to look a certain way. Don t be a robot. And second: God made you exactly the way he intended to. I think that when you read this, you are going to say, Well, she doesn t know how it feels to be ____ and ____. Yes, I do actually. I m still a teenager but I ve struggled with my weight ever since I was about nine years old. Just, from experience, don t starve yourself, or introduce yourself to bulimia. It works for a short time, but it can give you diseases and it is also lethal.You can:-drink 8 glasses of water a day-go on a diet ?I m on a no soft-drink, no fat/low fat diet. I hardly excercise. I do jump on my trampoline and I participate in my phys. ed. class: we run a few laps and play volleyball (hardcore, I must say.)I started this diet two weeks ago and I ve already lost eleven pounds. Oh, and if you are looking for a thigh, leg, butt, hip toning excercise:(It actually works.)Stand with you legs a shoulder width apart. Squat down and lift you left leg out to the side, squat again and lift it to the back (not very high, just enough to feel it.) Then squat again and repeat about 10 times on each side. I saw a difference after a few days. If you need anymore advice or tips, let me know and I ll help.

Healthy diet high in lean protein, low in fat. Stay hydrated. Lots of exercise. The more you exercise, the quicker the weight will drop.

i know how you feel i m like that

Liposuction.

split your food porportion size in 2 and cut out varbs, drink lots of water and no carbed snacks

Carly, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS!Do not compare yourself to your friends or anyone else for that matter!Trust me, if they re your friends there are things about you that they admire just as much.If you really want to drop a few pounds then work on your life style and food habits. I ve heard so many experts boil it down to this...To many calories in, to many pounds on! Extra weight results from to many calories and not enough activity.If you aren t active on a daily basis then change. You don t have to join a gym to get exercise. You can do something different everyday. Just get your body moving and your blood pumping.Here s a tip...love you! enjoy you! celebrate you!Gorgeous and attractive are not the same thing. My guess is that you are very attractive.Stop comparing, stay true to you!JamesPossibility is not an accident, it s a choice!