Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weight loss tips for kids? -

I ll be 12 in two months. I weight somewhere around 114. I am 5 ft. And I KNOW that I m not the weight I m suppose to be. My FAMILY; says that its a phase. But of course its my family therefore, they say that to boost my confidence. It makes me disappointed when my 18 year old sister weighs less than me. I cant even fit her clothes. I try to eat healthy but my family isn t much of a health fanatics. I am not the prettiest of girls; but I have A LOT of friends. They go for my personality and sense of humor, which I appreciate of them. I have a little bit of mustache. When I was really young; about 7 I shaved my peach fuzz; making it grow into a little mustache. So enough of my issues; and to the question. Does anyone know some easy Weight/Health tips; Also does anyone know how to get rid of this mustache.

If you are really serious about losing weight you must have this method. It worked for me and it is the only diet method that lost me 12 pounds in 4 weeks. It works amazing and using right information will lose your weight easy . You can find more information from http://wloss58.notlong.com

bleach your mustache. (which means you would be dying it blonde) which means it would blend with your skin and not be noticeable. then when you re old enough you can wax it but im tellin ya now itll hurt so bleaching is a good idea cuz its totally pain free. good luck!