Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weight Loss Tips need to lose a lot of weight? -

I m 16 years old, female. I m 5 6 1/2 and weigh 163 lbs. I m way overweight. Luckily its proportioned evenly. I want to get into my healthy weight range but am having the worst time losing weight. I have no will power. I go for runs but have hard time doing other exercies and controlling my eating. I m also addicted to caffiene and drink 4-5 Diet Cokes a day. It s hard for me to switch to water. Help please!

I knew you were a fatty.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

acai berry juice or pills ; + colon cleanse.prepare for its alot of pills to take buhe worth it.looose up to 10 pounds in a week .and the juice juss drink 2 ox in the A.M and 2 in the P.M.

well ditch the soda. sub it for juice atleast but deffinetly get some water in there. THE HARDEST PART IS GETTING STARTED.as soon as you make the first move its all down hill from there. exercise is so motivating that you will want to follow through with a healthy diet. also i like having a workout partner so that when u feel like ditching ur diet and exercise theyer calling u up saying hey lets go run its great and its a good idea. THINK ABOUT IT!

to lose weight, you need to change your lifestyle. espescially the food you re consuming everyday. to do that, you need a determination. FYI, diet coke contains much more sugar than regular soda so it ll actually make your situation worse. force yourself to drink 3 litres of water a day (not all at once but about 600ml each time), don t sleep past 11PM, wake up early(but don t get sleep deprived), do cardio exercises, don t eat after 5 PM, eat less but increase the quantity (eat 5 times a day but only a little bit each time)..