Monday, September 24, 2007

Weight problem? -

okay. I m 14 years old. I m a good height (about 5 9 ), and just kinda have a big frame altogether. But anyway, I eat a good diet (LOOOOOOVE the veggies) and don t snack often except for fruits and such...but I do have a decent appitite. It seems like my metabolism just hasnt caught up with it. So basically, I really need to lose some weight. I do excersize, admitably not as often as I should though. In addition to the weight loss tips, does anyone know of any good excersizes for weight loss that I might actually ENJOY doing (that don t require other people)? Thanks for thoughtful answers...(and i ve been nice here so please pay me the same respect)

Get some aerobic exercise every day the kind where your heart rate speeds up and do it for at least half an hour EVERY day and you won t have any problems. Don t try to diet at y our age and get lots of calcium. Eating a cup of yogurt eery day will help keep your weight low and give you calcium. NO diets please, they make you even fatter when you go off them.

um... doing excercise to videos such as tae-bo works. i too need to loose some lbs. swimming is also fun and works every muscle in ur body!!!

oh! know what,, we have the same problem.. but ive learned eventually to accept who i am - and im kinda lazy to do any exercise so i gave up.. ahihihi..ei,, try belly dancing!!! you can buy dvds that ll instruct you about the hows of the dance.. youll enjoy it and maybe eventually, you learn that doing this with you close friends or relatives will make it much more fun!

I found 1 year ago one company that sell a product fantastic!!... No more diet and angry for my life since that I try this product... I loose 5 lbs!! in a 3 months FOREVER!! I never get again that pounds!! Is totally nutritional and you ll feel really great and full.. and you can eat what you like in one meal... If you want more information for that write me to my email and I ll help you, I work with people like you, you will said to yours parents...See ya! Good Luck!

i have the SAME exact problem. like, EXACTLY. what i did to lose the pounds, was i gound a sport i love to death. i practice it in the street by hitting it against the roof and pasing it when it comes down [volleyball] and it REALLY works. if youre more of a dance, or drama kind of person, then get involoved in a really active drama production with lots of dancing or such, it really helps. since it sounds like you have an awsoeme diet and you do exersice some, this might work. if that doesnt work then i would try doing crunches, i know it isnt fun, but it helps get stomach muscle so you look..not skiiner but it makes you look even fit-er if you get my drift,and it def is fun to see the way you look after the crucnhes. lol. i really wish you luuckk.

Drink lots and lots of water. Eat a salad at least once daily, shoot for two a day with one of the following: baked skinless chicken or baked fish. Try lipton onion cup of soup mix - mixed with ground beef. Shape into a patty bake in the oven, (recipe usually on lipton box). If your not into arobic exercise or running, walk. Walk a little futher each day. Watch your carb intake. Soft drinks are full of them, as is chocolates/sweets. Hope this helps. Good luck !!

Cardio excercises (running, swimming, power walking) any excercises that speed up you heart rate. Doing this every day will help you burn body fat and also some extra calories. Eating in portions , instead of big meals, eat 6 small meals. Cut out sugar foods , try to eat more foods with natural sugars (fruits are great sources!) Drink lots and lots of pure natual water (Speeds up you matabolisn) .Do not to diet at this age, makes you gain more weight once you start eating regularly as you normally do. Just eat healthier!!!