Sunday, January 27, 2008

How to lose weight around my hips and the lower part of my tummy? -

Please help, the weight is now unbearable

It s impossible to lose weight from only one area of the body. You need to just lose fat overall. Not knowing any more details than this, my general advice would be to eat a well-balanced, low fat diet and get regular (preferably daily) exercise, including both aerobic and weight training to add some muscle. Watch your portion sizes, as you re apparently eating too much and many people have a problem with portion size. You can learn more by reading the article, Portion Distortion at http://www.myinfobooklet.com/articles/ar��

You can t lose weight at specific areas unfortunately. What you need to do is just lose weight overall. Any parts that seem to carry more fat than normal will be more likely to lose their size.The amount of calories you should have every day can be worked out with the following formula:For Women:655 + (4.3 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years)For Men:66 + (6.3 x weight in pounds) + (12.9 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)So in order for you to lose a pound per week you need to take 500 calories off your daily amount according to the above formula.If you undertake moderate exercise everyday then you need to eat a bit more. Add 30-40% to your daily total.

The same way you lose fat anywhere on the body, calorie deficit with either diet, exercise or both. You can pick the spot you want to lose fat, its determined by genetics. If you want to lose fat you need to be taking in less than you are using.

I would reconmend the video s Walk away The Pounds. There great workout movies with high calorie burn and led by Leslie Sansone. There are three different tapes. 1 Mile 15 mins, 2 Miles30 mins , and 3 Miles 1h . Im sure if you use the movies enough you will be pleased with the effect!

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at http://thin-and-free.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!

Pilates is an awesome workout. Also watch your calorie intake.

bedroom olympics