Sunday, January 13, 2008

How to lose weight on my thighs? -

I have a pretty alright body but my thighs are kind of larger so I feel really embarrassed if I wear shorts or something so I was just wondering does anyone know how to lose weight there?

It is really hard to target an area for weight loss, if you are doing exercise to burn fat it kind of comes off all over.I have had luck toning my thighs with an old school 80 s video called bun s of steel - with greg smithey it is about 45 min long and you can really feel the burn and the results don t take that long to show up, i am starting to see my thighs become more sleek from the muscles being worked. There are also pilates dvd s that you can buy that target toning of the thighs and buns.if you don t want to do a video/dvd, lunges and squats work really well too.

You should really try Yoga or pilates. It is great for thighs and trouble spots for women. I have been to hundreds of Yoga and pilates classes throughout my life and always see the most besautifully shaped women in those classes, it does nt matter if they are 18 or 58 years old, most of those gals are Knockouts. If you can t find a class, try doing some lunges, especially with 5 to 10 pounds of weight in each hand. 40 to 50 lunges 3 times a week should help you tone up your butt, thighs, hips and waist for sure. Make sure to keep your back straight so that your legs do most of the work and get most of the benefit. Good Luck!!!

Your best chance is through doing at least 20 minutes of cardio workout to get your body into the fat burning stage., Running, rowing, cycling will all work. then you can do squats and lunges and some variations on these like narrow to wide squat jumps which are excellent for toning thighs.

do exercise for 30mins 3 times a week. without stopping. like running, swimming and biking.if you do this, and have a healthy diet. just have small portions and not too much fatty, high calorie foods. You should be fine! Running is probably the best but it does take some self disipline to get going but just htink of the results you will get!