Monday, January 21, 2008

Question about my pulse..............help? -

so i put a question on here about a week ago and ppl thinking im a really big guy and trying to lose a lot of weight. I m 19 years old, i weight 123 pounds and i fight mma shooto. My heart rate gets up to 180-210 when im training and i just wanted to see if that was a good or bad thing. People were saying the machine was broken, my heart was about to burst, or pretty muh just saying i was really fat and giving me weight loss tips. Again my machine isnt broken and im cut and toned and im in really good shape is this heart rate abnormal and really bad................................thank you

Check with your dr. it shouldn t go that high. A good heart rate should be between 130-170. That s way high.

You need to have it checked by your Dr. It is high Your heart rate will go up on exertion -- but that is high. SJ