Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weight Loss Tips? -

Hey, I am an 18 year old male and am 6 5 and 260 LBS. Im still growing and might end up around 6 7. I dont look fat, I just look like a big kid. Im trying to lose some weight over the next few months. How much should I loose and what should I do to get quick results. Im a very picky eater and my diet consists of bagels,chips,pizza and pasta. Dont like a lot of foods. Hate stuff like eggs and salad. Dont really like meat unless its chicken breast. I have tried dieting before but I get bored easily and stop the diet all together. Diet pills worked but I stopped because my heart was coming trhough my chest. Any good excerise routines anyone knows of that work well too?Thanks a lot in advance.

Here are some of the most effective weight loss tips to help you get (or stay) on track to a healthier, better-looking body:1.Drink ice water. The simplest of the weight loss tips, it helps body burns up to 40 calories just by turning up its metabolism in order to warm the water.2.Have an early dinner so that you have an hour or two to take a short walk after dinner. In between meals, when you feel like eating something, reach out for a glass of water that will make you feel fuller soon.3.One of the effective weight loss tips is while cooking, lower the heat so that you can use less oil. Cut down on the use of hot, spicy foods. In fact, it would be much wiser to eliminate them from your diet.For more effective tips on reducing weight, you can read abt them here: http://weight-loss.best-health-remedy.co��

Last January I started a diet that worked wonders for me. I did the Total cereal diet. I had a bowl of Total w/skim milk for breakfast and lunch. Then I had a normal dinner, the key was I ate early(around 5:30) and never ate anything past 8pm. I cut out soda and drank alot of water. The pounds came flying off. Yes, I was very hungry in the beginning, but my reward was my dinner. The first couple weeks I was losing 3-4 pounds a week. Then it slowed down after I hit 20 pounds. I then had to introduce exercising. I jogged probably twice a week. All together I lost 53 pounds and have kept it off. It can work. You just need a lot of willpower! Best of luck to you!!!

You can get all the infomation you need from the Weightloss Review site, they have complete review for all pills, programs, tips and forum for you to get a complete picture of what you should do.listen from the expert rather than wasting your time try out different recommendationhttp://track.lativio.com/hit.php?w=11724��you can lot of independent review of the diet pill and diet program before you make your choice