Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weight Loss Tips....? -

Im 16 and putting it plainly i have big legs, big *** and big hips and stomach.Im really lazy and spend all day in bed if im not at school, i cant run or do much sporting activities because of my asthma.I dont eat often but i used to, ive become so underconfident about my weight i pretty much hide myself. I know myself im not obese or anything but all my friends are match stick thin.I weigh about 67kg and im about 165cm tall.Ive over taken my mum in jeans sizes, id never wear anything higher than my ankles though i want to.I need some good tips (and i realize many of u will say get out of bed)

Well yeah, getting out of bed and becoming active is key. I was overweight myself when I was your age and was sick of it because I couldn t even run a mile. So I took the whole summer and began eating simply and exercising which led me to lose 60 pounds. That s all it takes. Don t worry about diet supplements and other crap like that (especially at your young age). You need to find a diet that works for you, essentially though eat healthier. Set a goal for your self and ask your parents to help out by buying healthier foods for you at the grocery store and maybe preparing more diet friendly meals at home. It can take some getting used to and definitely some will power to stick to it but when you begin to see and feel the results you ll have the motivation to continue. I don t know exactly what kind of physical shape you are in but I recommend starting with cardio workouts 3-4 times a week. Running really is the best workout to lose weight. Try running for 2 minutes, then walking for 1 minute, and then running again for 2, and continue doing this for 20-30 minutes. You may want to add in some resistance training into your routine. Start off easy focusing cardio, and in the coming weeks and months you ll be able to increase the intensity of your workout. Ultimately realize you are willing to make these changes for your health and not your ego and you ll be able to keep going. Good luck.