Sunday, February 24, 2008

How to lose weight fast? -

I wanted to know how to lose weight fast because I went through a pretty bad depression and I stooped going to school and I went from 130 lbs. to 205 lbs. I gained a significant amount of eight and I want to lose the weight fast!! Any suggestions? Are there any medicine or something like slim fast or does Hydroxy Cut work?

try the lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

In Dec 2007, I was 190 lbs due to depression. (I was previously about 160 lbs before gaining all that weight and I m 5 6). I started eating healthy, quit drinking soda which I would drink all the time, quit eating fast food, started on Slim Fast - the blue box because it has low carbs, starting jogging/walking 15/20 minutes daily, and cut down on carbs drastically. I also drank lots and lots of water. By July 2008, I was 135 lbs - no joke. It was done all naturally. No diet pills, no surgery. I ve maintained the weight ever since. I lost the first 20 lbs within 4-5 weeks and then you lose weight at a slower pace but hey I lost 55 lbs total and look/feel great! Good Luck!

a lot of medication have defects and aren t worth the risk-sorta like liposuction. You COULD cut down eating and eat healthier foods.You need to make sure that you sleep well because if you don t get enough sleep or stay up too late, you can knock off a balance in your eating habits, causing you to think your hungry when your not. Don��t overdo it. If you change something in your lifestyle, you��re probably going to see results - but there��s a law of diminishing returns at play. You can exercise for an extra hour a day for a week and still lose the same amount as you had when you were only exercising half as much. Give your body time to adjust - don��t push yourself too hard or you��re just going to spend your energy on something that��s not necessarily going to give you immediate and direct benefit. Patterns are good. Once you��ve found your workout groove, do your best to stick with it. Exercise no less than three times a week for 40 - 60 minutes each time, but don��t feel the ��need�� to do it more than five times over a seven day period. Your body will likely appreciate a burn-off in the morning more, but if you need to relieve stress in the evening - don��t be afraid to adjust your workout schedule accordingly. Schedule making and keeping are important for other areas of your life as well. Good Luck

Stay away from those quick fixes. There is no such thing. They may work at first but after you stop using them you will gain weight back and probably more. (personal experience). Anyways, the best way to lose is through healthy eating and daily exercise. I am losing weight myself and I have lost 40 lbs in 4 months just by doing that. Make sure and drink a lot of water, not because it makes you lose weight but because it cleanses you out which in return makes you lose weight. As far as eating Moderation is the key. Remember calories in/calories out. I recommend Weight Watchers. It has helped me. Good luck and if you need anything or have any questions feel free to message me.Fad diets don t work either. Just a waste of time and money.

The fastest way is to have a gastric bi pass surgery my mom just had that you can go to a gastric bi pass groups and see how you like it I don t like the lap band cause you get it in wile you awake and it s put in by a shot,and you haft to get out the bi pass they just make your intestine and it does hurt you asleep if you re looking into a group program weight watchers is the best, the best Medisana is Alie it 3*s your weight loss email me at unattributable68@yahoo.com

Well. I would use medicine as your last resort.I suggest getting a membership at a gym and perhaps a personal trainer. So lots of excersize. Also if you talk to a trainer, they will help you come up with a diet that will work for you.But also to prevent the weight from coming back, you need to deal with whatever caused the depression.I wish you the very best

Not sure how fast we are talking about. But to answer your question I have tried the Atkins diet and have found it to work wonders for me. I was able to lose 50 pounds in about 2 months. How ever results do vary and you may be able to lose more then that, i started seeing up to 6 pounds a week was shedding. Hope this helped and good luck.

there is no FAST way to lose weight . If you choose one of the quick fixes it will come back just as quicktake your time plan yours meals eat 4-5 times a day small healthy meals. drink lots of water, and walk everyday even if its 4 5min walks a day.check out weight watchers they teach you to eat right , to live not to diet

Phentermine is the only thing I know of that really works, but of course, it s not safe or healthy. You just need to develop better eating habits, drink water only and exercise 30 minutes to an hour a day. Eat only whole wheat breads, oatmeal, fish/chicken, lots of veggies and fruits.

Don t loose weight fast, you ll just gain it all back plus more even faster. Health weight loss should be no more than 2 lbs. a week. Diet and exercise is the only thing that works if you want to keep it off. You have to do a lifestyle change.

3 day diet, worked for a bunch of my friends. : )http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-3��

Exercise

stop eating. lol don t actually do that.

No junk food.No snacking.Join a gym and talk to someone to get you a head start.Good Luck!

eat one small servings of carbs a day and just protein. will get you lean quick along with exercise. stay away from sugar and fats!

no, just old fashioned dieting

the same way you put that weight on is the opposite

you need to do the scarsdale grape fruit diet, look it up on google. I lost 20 pounds from it