Sunday, February 24, 2008

How to lose weight if you are a teenager? -

ok, well i really need to lose weight, but my parents refuse to acknowledge this. they just think they have a perfect teenager that is beautiful in their eyes and all the stuff parents think. but they dont realize that i really do need to lose weight. they wont let me diet though. what is an effective way to lose weight so that i dont have to purchase anything or show any drastic changes in my lifestyle? thanks

Try Special K. Do not d any diet programs like wu-yi tea or acai berry. I dont know why people reccommend this stuff when we speciically tellthem that we are teenagers. IT says on the bottles do not take if u aer under 18 years of age. Anyway Special K is for anybody and add in lots of fruits and veggies. Cut out all of the snacks and limit your intake of red meat.

I don t know if you really need to lose weight or not but just to let you know that I am a parent myself and your parents may have genuine concerns that you will not develop an eating disorder. It might be a good idea to go to your family doctor who knows what your ideal weight should be and take it from there. Your doctor can guide you to the types of foods you should be eating if you do need to lose weight and also recommend exercise routines that will keep you feeling healthy.

I quit eating lunch at school (I never really did eat it anyway, though, because I m never hungry at lunchtime). I quit snacking and quit drinking soda as well and I lost 10 lbs. in two weeks. You could try joining your high school track team or something in the spring, too, or you could just run on your own. Running on a regular basis helps, though. :)

Hi Eat sensibly cut out fatty foods ,and buscuits and cakes, eat plenty of fresh fruit and veg and along with this exercise just alittle bit more especially if you raise your pulse you should lose a bit of weight

From my opinion,-Take your daily vitamins-run or ride a bike for 15min-work on our abdominal muscles-eat healthy

no fast food. i lost 4 pounds last year by quitting mcdonalds.

http://miracleweightloss.vio-solutions.com/

just eat fruits and veggies and keep your portions small