Friday, February 22, 2008

How to lose weight from my breasts? -

I have a petite girl and I have rather large breasts, the problem is I don t want them! How can I lose some weight from my breasts??

Wow, I feel your pain. How old are you? Some women are able to lose that fat when they lose weight, I was not one of those women. It didn t matter how much weight I lost, my breast size always stayed the same. It s ironic how women pay thousand to get what we have and we would pay thousands to have them taken away. I eventually had breast reduction surgery. I don t know if you have insurance, but they paid for mine. They are starting to look at it as an actual medical problem and not cosmetic. Look into it, ultimately that will be your only choice. It was not as tough as I had thought, recovery was so quick. Good luck to you.

I used to be a size C cup but that was 3 years ago when I ate fast food, drank lots of pop, and knew nothing about nutrition and exercise. Now I am a 36 A and love it. My suggestion for you would be to do what I did, cut out non diet pops (you can still drink pop, just drink diet, it tastes virtually the same and has zero sugars, zero carbs, and zero calories!) cut out fast foods, they do more damage than benefit. And, I dont know if it matters or not, but I dont wear a bra. the only time I wear one is for about an hour a day when im at the gym. It feels great! No wire pushing into me, no padded nonsense.. just great! However you can do cardio to help loose a little weight in them, since after all boobs are fatty material.

You can t control where it comes off. Since breasts are fat, you re going to have to do cardio to lose it all over. I d recommend a sports bra in the meantime; mine seems to flatten my 34C chest! Plus it ll motivate you to work out since you re already wearing it.

yeah, suck it up.you re a petite girl with big breasts? most women would die to be like that and most men would die to be with a woman like that.stop complaining, get a good supportive bra and be thankful for your body.

You can t minimize the size of your breasts unless you lose weight throughout your entire body. I would not suggest trying to flatten them though because it could possibly give you breast cancer if your blood is not flowing properly.

I have no idea really. I don t think you can unless you try to lose a ton of weight. Really your main option is probably a breast reduction. I know a 16 year old that had to because she had EE s.

oh gosh story of my lifei have big breast toobut we just have to live with itlike many people say some people would die to have big breast

I got big breasts too, it s okay. but u can t lose weight there without losing weight everywhere. srry.

OMG Y WOULD U DO THAT TO A MAN KEEP THOSE THANGS HUNNY!!!!!