Monday, February 18, 2008

How to lose weight in my legs (mainly in my thighs)? -

Im 14 (almost 15) and am fine with everything on my body except for my legs. I think that there to fat for my figure. I weigh 104 pounds and am 5 1 so im not heavy. When i was younger i was in gymnastics and had very strong and muscular legs. When i got out it sorta went to fat. I still am very active and run quite often. (im in track at school) So im not sure what i can do being that i already run.

steps, aerobics, walking, ride a bike (indoors or outside!), less using the car, and in general less candy etc.

Hello!Visit to sauna

stairs, two at a time (great for butt and thighs)

you should get excersis every day one hour in a day also youyou should ride the bicycle and also you should go on stairs and come back go back