Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How to lose weight without gaining muscle? -

I m trying to lose weight but I also need to be careful. What I mean by that is.. I m trying to get a feminine, delicate figure. It s hard to get that when you re my height (5 10 ). I m not fat but I m not skinny either. I hate my body so much.Is there any way I can get that kind of body by exercising? Is it even possible to do it without gaining muscle? Will running give me big leg muscles? Please help me and answer if you can xoxo

Please don t listen to these anorexic people telling you to throw up. If you want to lose weight just eat less and exercise more. Don t be afraid of building muscle. Muscle is what gives your body curves and shape. Without muscle you would be all skin and bones. Start working out with weights. Good luck.

Well, losing weight involves cardio, and no matter what, you will gain muscle. However, what makes the muscles bulky after working out is lack of stretching. Make sure you stretch before and after a workout, not only will you improve flexibility, but you will also get that lean, more feminine muscle tone to your body. Trust me, a lean body with no muscle is not what you want. To look soft and feminine, the skin around your muscles should be firm and to achieve that you must tone your body and STRETCH! Hope this helps!

The less you eat the better hun! Always make sure and burn more cals than you eat and never EVER go over 250 cals in a day! If you have to eat, throw it up before it makes you fat! I lost soooo much weight and i am happy now!

dear friend,Scientifically proven better way for fat loss and losing your belly fat.Follow the link:http://7live7.com/Url/loseweight

check this out maybe can help you http://diet.weightloss303.com/ take care yourself

i throw up afta i eat it might work for u idk