Monday, February 25, 2008

How to lose weight without messing up my metabolism and ruining my training regime? -

I have a pretty good diet, and I run cross country and track, right now it is cross country season and i m on a training schedule, but i know running burns a ton of calories, and therefore i need to get enough calories, but i also want to lose weight, please help me! any advice and tips would be nice, i am 5 3 and 110 lbs last time i checked. Thanks~

FOOD is NOT the EnemyDid you know that your brain controls the release of Fat Burning Hormones after each meal? It s true.Every time you eat something there are 2 types of hormones released into your bloodstream, and together they control Fat Burning and Fat Storage.Also, did you know that these 2 hormones are controlled by the foods that you eat? It s true.Source:http://www.secureandquick.com/go/loseweight eight