Monday, February 25, 2008

What does this seem like? -

What does this seem like?This is a question I posted before but I accidentally posted it in the diet and fitness section so all I got was weight loss tips... :)So sorry! Please forgive!I ve had some odd symptoms for a while but I just thought it was all in my head, but for the last few days it s suddenly gotten a lot worse!Examples: 1. Usually tired when indoors but fine outside, but now just incredibly drained all day. It feels like I stayed up for 7 days straight. When I called out someone s name or yell something, what is supposed to be a clear yell comes out as a sleepy, deep, raspy, quiet whimper of my voice. Plus a sore throat.2. When I go to sleep, I just can t for some reason... Not like I just can t sleep, but it feels like I m about to throw up the entire time. I just keep tossing and turning to try to make it go away but it just isn t doing anything. It s that feeling of your bottom half nauseous but my top half is fine. I also have a mix of shivering and extreme heat and I just can t tell what is happening.3. I m having trouble swallowing for some reason. It feels like I m swallowing a sticky golfball every time I swallow something.4. When I go outside, I sneeze which is normal, but I m coughing up this weird white spit that very very sticky... 5. My main problem is my stomach and bowel regions. All day and night it just feels like I ate something foul and it just keeps grumbling and feeling terrible. Especially when my bowels are empty, it just starts to feel like a war zone in my belly.I don t have any time or money for the doctor, and I m only 15. What could this be? Thanks! P.S. I am not one of those lost teenagers that do drugs and do things with their body with others. I m a clean kid :)

That sort of thing happened to my great aunt because of a lot of mold in the vents of her house. You said you re fine when outside...so that may be your culprit. Mold allergies can be very potent and make people sick. Talk to a doctor or allergist for a second opinion of course. Good luck! I hope you feel better.

At 15 this does not sound normal. At 15 you need to make time and at 15 your parents are responsible for your medical care.......Talk to them and get in and see your family doctor. Could be nothing, but better to know for sure.