Monday, February 11, 2008

Weight loss tips? -

I am 15 years old and I have gained a fair amount of weight this summer. I am a dancer on my high school drill team and I have got to get in shape before school. I weigh about 140, it varies around there. I am 5 4 also. I wanto be around 100 to 110. I would appreciate any tips you have for me.Please do not tell me it s not safe. I KNOW THAT! But hello, it s a drill team here. School starts in about two months but we start practicing in August. Please help me out here and give me anything you know. Thank you so much.

Eat protein no bigger then your fist every 3 hrs. It will burn more calories. Eat only turkey burgers baked or grilled chicken or fish...Get boomie bars and snack on them only the almond protein plus. Do weights the more muscle you have the more calories you will burn throughtout the day and at night when u sleep

100-110 would be actually be a healthy weight. Try excersize for at least 1.5 hour each day. Jogging or bike riding is good. Dont try to starve yourself, just eat healthy and ONLY eat when you are hungry. If you want a snack, eat a fruit or veggetable.

TRy this site:http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/fitness/

check out this site: http://www.fast-diets.co.cc/