Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weight loss tips..? -

i m thirteen, 5 3-5 4, and 120 pounds. i know i m not over weight, but my stomach is nowhere close to flat (not exaggerating at all) and my thighs are big. i just want to burn some fat. what can i do? i HATE running.mostly because i can t do it. i m fine with almost everything else.i love doing stair steppers.could that help?

Try dancing or dance classes if your looking to tone up your body and swimming.On lazy days I take out my HipHop Abs DVD and groove to that I ve received amazing results from this.hth

stair steppers will give you a nice behind..if you re not worried about your weight, only about a couple problem spots, try some light weight training as opposed to killing yourself with cardio. Toning the muscles in your thighs and stomach will not only make those areas look slimmer, but muscle actually burns fat, even when you re asleep!If you ve got questions about how to go about weight training the right way, let me know!

The key is to stop eating sugar and complex carbs. I struggled to try and lose weight for six months but got nowhere fast. I discovered the no flour no sugar diet and it has changed my life. To find out more visit: www.crawldog.com/loseweightnow