Thursday, February 14, 2008

Weight Loss Tips? -

I m 17, 5 3 or so (give or take an inch) and weigh 112-116 pounds (depending on what/how much i eat).I used to weigh 149 pounds but I lost most of that in the past two months. I would like to know what my BMI is and how i could possibly lose more weight.

to loss the weight i think this option and its work for me:eat more fruitdrink fresh juiceget detoxificationno junk foodno milkno yogurtno sodadrink natural watersport (like exercise, running, walking, aerobic, swimming)eat more saladthe example eat menu :BreakfastAlways same: juice presses fresh, as much as desirable, up to 14 ounce; fresh succulence as much as desirable, or salad fruit; when do you very hungry. When not make difficult, sometimes fun replaced fruit every day that eaten at morningLunchFresh fruit juice, or carrot juice, 4 - 8 ounce, when does desirable. Salad with fresh vegetable addition desirable and combination sandwich with cucumber or celery.DinnerFresh vegetable cocktail juice, soup cream cauliflower. Potato boat or simple grilled chicken. Garlic flavor string bean. Salad green French.I read this menu from this blog

First off, congrats on losing that weight. I don t think that BMI is as important as knowing what your daily caloric intake to maintain is. Once you figure that out, you can subtract 500 calories off of it to lose 1 Lb a week. Alternatively, you can increase your daily calorie burn by 500 calories and you can achieve the same thing. Read the article below for how to calculate your BMR and then your daily caloric intake. It also goes through what carb cycling is and how it can help you. I also included another link for nutrition 101. Hope that it helps you get what you want.

You have to come up with some type of a reward system, this will help keep you motivated. One of the best things to do is make a contingency contract. Stating what you want to do, who will help you do it, and what do you get for doing it. Then also try to find a well balance diet program. My friend did this one diet program where the average weight lose is 7 pounds in 9 days. It might be the thing you are looking for, I know it s well balanced. If you want e-mail me and I can tell you more about either of these.

At 5 3 you really don t need to lose more weight. You can do a search for a BMI calculator online, and here are the healthy weight ranges.Small Frame: 111-124Medium Frame: 121-135Large Frame: 131-147Here s a site for a BMI calculator.http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bmi-cal��

Google BMI Calculator .

oh my goodness . . . you do not need to lose weight!