Saturday, March 22, 2008

Anyone know how to lose weight fast and easy? -

I don t get it I weigh 180 I m 5 6 but my body fat is 29% which is good considering I just had a baby but according to my doctor I m obese. Can anyone help me with information on losing weight fast besides the typical exercise ritual.

1. Eat breakfast! If you eat when you wake up, you will jump-start your metabolism for the whole day. 2. Don t get painfully hungry. If you get hungry in an attempt to lose weight - EAT. Try not to wait until your hungry because the food you eat when you re painfully hungry will make you weigh more. That s what happened to me, at least. 3. Salads with little or no sauce on the SIDE. 4. When you work out, keep working until you feel like you can t go anymore, then go a tiny bit more before stopping. 5. Chew gum if you feel like eating when you very well know you don t need to. Hope I helped!

Reduce food 900 calorie/dayMorning before taking any thing drink warm water 4-6 glass as per body requirement.Keep your stomach half filledKeep your weigh as per you heightMaintain hemoglobin level as your doctor saysTake more fruits vegetablesUse brown breads or whole grains productsMinimize dairy productDo exercise or walking 30-60 minutesDo yoga, Pranayam(Dip breathing) in place of exercise if possibleContact: Babaramdev www.googles.com

I have been using papayamine. It is new but it works. It gives you all your body needs in one shot so you don t get so hungry. I take two capsules twice a day and two shakes a day. This curbs my hunger and I am healthy. They call it a complete food so it is not just another diet scam. Plus you mix it with fruit juice and therefore avoid dairy too.Go to http://www.papayamine.com

Um, meth will make you lose weight.People want a fast and easy way to drop pounds. Getting overweight in the first place was a mistake that you made, so it will take some freakin WORK to get rid of what you gained.

I lost 20lbs just drinking a lot of water before and after meals and walking it really does work it just feels like your going to float hope this helps

Don t worry. Do you eat 2 bowls of salad a day at least? That would help.