Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How to lose weight for a teen girl? -

How to trim up a bit?I am 5 4 , a17 year old girl, and i weigh 130 maybe 135 pounds. I am not sure. I want to drop 10 pounds and trim up for the summer/prom. I am willing to do anything except those pills or gross diets. I would love it if somebody would help me set up a diet/exercise plan. But if you just have a little advice that would help as well. Thanks

eat healthy, salads, fruit, cut out cookies and junk, and exercise, run or jog in the morning or evening is a great start, maybe talk to a pe teacher about some good work outs at the gym.running is a great start for anything thoughand your size doesn t sound too bad, just make healthy decisionsOH YEAH! i thought about this too, eating more often but less, like 5 small meals instead of 2 or 3, so eat like an apple and toast for breakfast, on your way to third period have some yogurt and a granola bar for lunch have a turkey sandwhich (no mayo on wheat with lettuce and tomatoes and stuff) and after school have an orange or something and dinner as normal (don t go crazy though) and maybe a salad or somethinganyways also a lot of water, no soda or juices!!!!!!

i am looking for the same answer. if you find one please email me ------tttaaattteeerrr@yahoo.com.

Try watching I Can Make You Thin on TLC at 9pm on Sundays. it has worked great for me.